New progress in Hangzhou-Shaoxing-Taiwan Railway
- Zhejiang railway construction enters climax, plans to build 15 railways in 2020
- Traffic Construction | It took 700 days and nights to complete the Fuchun River Bridge across the Hangzhou-Shaoxing Section of the Hangzhou West Ring Road
- When will the Hangzhou-Shao-Tai Railway be opened? The latest news
- From the 25th, a three-day two-way road closure construction will be carried out from the Linhai West to Baishuiyang section of the Taijin Expressway.
- The first hole box girder of the Hangzhou-Taiwan-Taiwan railway section was successfully erected today